Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Time to Get Back on Track

It has been a while and a lot has happened since my last post. In June we saw a house we fell in love with, made and offer and it was ours! We signed for the house July 17th and moved in August 2nd. Our place looks like a cyclone hit, but there is so much more space than where we were before. The kiddos, the hubby and I are all able to breathe easier now that we are no longer on top of each other 24/7. The dynamic is much happier and healthier for us all. I love this place and look forward to when we have it all organized (baby steps...we want to do it properly the first time).

And that brings me to getting back to the healthy track...I am thinking about getting myself out there and running (I hated it when I was younger, but am willing to try it out again - I may find that I like it at this stage in my life). If anything, it will help me get acquainted with our new neighborhood. I am also going to start working harder on preparing more health-conscious meals. Besides, we need to stop spending outside the house with all the city taxes, school taxes and welcome tax that we will be hit with in the first few months of ownership. At least our money is working for us now! No more renting!!!

I weighed myself within the past week and the weight I was at was 206.8lbs. I really want to get below that 200 mark, so it's going to be up to me to commit to eating properly and getting the right amount of sleep (2 things I have not been consistent with). I know I can do this...

And to have a reference point:

Chest: 45" (prev. 45.5")
Ribcage: 40 (prev. 41")
Waist: 44" (prev. 43.5")
Hips: 45" (same)
Thighs: 23.5" (same)
Upper arms: 13.5" (prev. 13")
 

No comments:

Post a Comment