Sunday, March 16, 2014

Update

So much for being better about posting. I continue to do my 3 classes a week at work. However, I go back and forth with eating well and not. My current weight is 206.0lbs. I am thinking about bringing my exercise clothes on Tues/Thurs to use the elliptical machine at work so that I add a bit more cardio to my week. I am also going to look into swimming once again (I LOVE being in the water). Maybe one night a week or one time on the weekend. I'll have to play it by ear...

I have been tossing around the idea of maybe playing basketball this coming fall. That would be a great goal fitness-wise and would get me playing my favorite sport again! If that's going to happen, I really need to get a handle on my eating habits and focus on getting more cardio into my schedule. Tune in and see what happens in the next few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment